looks raised, stands out excess muscle tension feels hard/ heat coming off body hot to touch and feels full and alive repels touch and is easy to find. Client will feel safe/ local discomfort/ pain and have local reliefs.
looks hollow, depressed, weak, lack of muscle tension and feels unnatually soft/ cold or empty... lifeless and is difficult to find. client feels vulnerable, deep, unpleasent pain, deep relaxation and undernourished.
*Hold pressure w/palm or thumb for longertime10/15
or until palm becomes alive.
*HOld stretches longer.
*shortertime on jitsu area
*rocking and shaking body part moves excess qui out of area
1. use your weight/gravity NOT stregnth
2. give shiatsu effortlessly
3. stay relaxed/dont tense up
4. stabilize your weight by moving your whole body with your HARA
5. use your weight at L right angles
6. hold your weight on reciever/shorttime 5-15 seconds.
7. use equal weight with both hands.
8. use steady rhythm
9. keep contact with reciever throughout.
The mu points or mother points of Hara Diagnosis...
- Liver 14 - liver
- Gall Bladder 24 - gall bladder
- Gall bladder 25 - spleen
- CV12 - stomach
- CV 3 - bladder
- CV 4 - kidney
- Lung 1 - lung
- Stomach 25 - large intestine
- CV 15 - heart
- CV 14 - Pericardium
Stomach massage HARA Diagnosis
Looking for the jitzu and Haan to connect the two and revive the energy channels.
Jitzu is excess tightness resistance
Haan is hollow spot deficiency
Stomach meridian helps to draw Earth energy out
spleen having excess is actually deficient because it's the spleen having so much work it gets tired out and can't do it all. It's starting under the zyphoid process and continuing in a specific order. In the video he shows you quickly... but it's a good idea to do light pressure and try to feel what the client needs rather than just go gung ho into it.