|Making a Semi-Homeopathic Dose of Essential Oils|
can be a safe way to ingest them in many cases.
This is an extremely quick & effective way to treat Damp Heat in the Lower Burner, or mild symptoms such as:
- frequent and urgent need to urinate with little to no urine coming out (frequent usually means multiple times per hour)
- mild burning sensation when urinating
- mild pain in the lower abdominal / bladder area
Drink this once per hour until symptoms are gone. Many times just one dose will alleviate all symptoms, and usually about 4 doses at 1 per hour is the most someone would need. This works very fast.
Again, drink once per hour until symptoms are gone, up to 6 times/day.
- Two 1-oz dropper top glass bottles (available at many health food stores)
- brandy, vodka, or vegetable glycerin (about 1 Tbsp)
- Stevia herbal sweetener (optional)
This bottle will need to be stored in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 1 year so you can make re-fills as needed.
Fill the 2nd bottle with 10% brandy, vodka, or vegetable glycerin (about 1 Tbsp). This acts as a preservative and also helps the essential oil to mix better.
Fill the remaining 90% with filtered water.
If you make the semi-homeopathic dosage you may be very surprised to see how amazingly effective this natural remedy is - even at the extremely diluted dose!
Learn tons of great information from my On-Line Essential Oils Course series. You can study here at our school in Alaska from anywhere in the world!