|Purple Morning Glories, Plant Teachers|
In the Taoist healing practices (and also other tribal and traditional customs), medicinal herbs are used in a very special way. We don’t just take them and expect our symptoms to go away, like a pill. We take them into us as if they are our friends, guardians, and teachers.
- Does your desire for food change?
- Do you dream differently?
- How does your breathing change?
- Any shift in attitudes or emotions?
- Any changes in the people around you that you relate with on a regular basis?
- Is sleep different?
- Is there anything you normally do that you have less of a desire to do?
- Is there anything you don’t usually do that you suddenly have a desire to do?
- Any unusual thoughts that keep popping into your mind?
- Any changes in digestion or elimination?
- What physical symptoms change?
- Do you feel anything different about your purpose in life?