Tuesday, March 19, 2019

To Cynthia, from 2022


Hey Cynthia!
Welcome home! How was Paris? Can’t wait to gang together and set our schedule for Little Shaolin clinic. I am getting so excited for our first day in our new office! I’m going to miss the back corner at Massage Now, but it’s going to be great to have more space to work with. Not to mention, it’s going to be a blast to decorate! The girls and I have a lot of special treatments to propose, we are so excited! This last two weeks has been full of progress! I cannot believe it’s the one year anniversary of Healing the Heroes already. It’s been so incredible to see my vision come from just an idea to everything it has become. It’s been a light in the dark to have everyone’s support and helping hands. One of the HTH group members told me last week that his cousin in Arizona wants to start a group for the trauma survivors there just like ours, that made me really, really happy! It’s hard to believe that just a couple of years ago my life was completely different, I didn’t know one little thing about massage and now I get to do it every day! I keep seeing signs and synchronicities every day that remind me that this is the path I was meant to take this time around. It is so amazing to finally be where I’m supposed to be with people that see the world the way I do. Looking forward to continue to work closely in the future, see you soon!



All the love, Khrista Fortune

No comments: