Monday, December 8, 2008

Properties of Jade

I do not know much about the properties of minerals and stones. I do believe that they have vibrational properties much like herbs, but I had not experienced their power until this week. I bought jade earrings and a jade necklace when I was in China, but only because I liked the color. I previously knew new nothing about Jade. I slept wearing them a few nights ago and woke up just amazed at the issue resolving dreams I had that night. This made me wonder if the Jade had anything to do with the resolutions. So, I did not wear them for two days and nothing happened. I wore them again last night and once again had a similar effect. Most of the dreams were about friends and family. They were all positive, harmonious dreams about people or situations that had been troubling me and were smoothed out in the course of the dream. I have never had these kind of dreams before. I am pleased and humbled by the effects of the jade in my dreams, and I look forward to realizing that energy in my daytime life!

"Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. It increases love and nurturing. A protective stone, Jade keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony. Jade attracts good luck and friendship. It stabilises the personality and promotes self-sufficiency. Soothes the mind, releasing negative thoughts. Stimulates ideas. A “dream stone”, Jade brings insightful dreams. It aids emotional release, especially of irritability. Jade encourages you to become who you really are." ~http://www.charmsoflight.com/jade-healing-properties.html

No comments: